Saturday 13 December 2014

My Choices Among European Jazz Releases in 2014

This is my list for best 9 European Jazz albums I have chosen among the releases in 2014. It is not a best 10 list because I am waiting for your contribution. If you can't see one of your bests, please mention -as a comment- the name of the album which -you think- should take place in such a list.

For your information, there is no rank or priority level in my list. They are all written down as they came into my mind when I was blogging. 

1 - Life To Everything, Phronesis, Edition Records












2 - Outrush, Kekko Fornarelli Trio, Abeat Records











3 - Extended Circle, Tord Gustavsen Quartet, ECM











4 - Beat, Tingvall Trio, Skip Records











5 - Anyone With A Heart, Iiro Rantala String Trio, ACT












6 - Jerry Léonide, The Key, ACT












7 - Michael Wollny Trio, Weltentraum, ACT











8 - Helge Lien Trio, Badgers and Others Beings, Ozella Music












9- Claudio Filippini Trio, Breathing In Unison, CAM Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment